(uniformselite.com and bowtiesanduniforms.com) owned by Uniforms Elite and
maintained by Web Pages ‘R’ Us. By accessing, browsing through or using this
Site, and regardless of whether you purchase or use any of the products or
services offered on this Site, you acknowledge and agree as follows.
1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations. Your access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations.
2. Intellectual Property. This Site displays various trademarks, service marks, and logos. You may not use any Property for any purpose without the prior written permission of the owner of Uniforms Elite. All information and content, including any products, services, marketing plans, proprietary technology, processes, programs, or procedures ("Content") is protected by copyright. You may not copy, distribute, display, publish, sell, license, or otherwise use any Content available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes.
3. No Warranties. All Content displayed on this Site or obtained from a Web site to which this Site is linked (a "Linked Site") is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, security or accuracy. Neither Uniforms Elite nor any third party institutions or subsidiaries warrant or are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of either: (a) any information or (b) any product or service provided on this Site or a Linked Site.
4. Limitation of Liability.
a. Neither Uniforms Elite nor any third party institutions or subsidiaries are liable for any loss or damage caused by a visitor’s reliance on (1) any information nor (2) any product or service obtained through this Site or a Linked Site. You are responsible for assessing the accuracy and completeness of any information obtained from this Site or a Linked Site.
b. Neither Uniforms Elite nor any third party institutions or subsidiaries are responsible or liable for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the Content on this Site or a Linked Site.
c. Neither Uniforms Elite nor any third party institutions or subsidiaries are liable in any way for any indirect, special, punitive, consequential, or indirect damages in connection with the use of this Site or a Linked Site or with the delay or inability to use this Site or a Linked Site, whether or not Uniforms Elite, is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses or Trojan horses that may affect your equipment, failure of any electronic or telephonic equipment, communication or connection lines, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, or any factor or force beyond our control. Uniforms Elite does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this Site or a Linked Site.
6. Security. You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of any user name, password, or other security measure or device you may obtain from Uniforms Elite and for preventing their disclosure or release to any third party. If your user name, password, or any other security device is stolen or otherwise compromised, you should report this situation immediately to mailto:email@example.com. Inclusion on this Site of advertisements or links to Linked Sites does not imply any endorsement by Uniforms Elite of that material. You can check the URL in your browser's address field to determine if you have moved from this Site to a Linked Site.
7. Unauthorized Links. Uniforms Elite prohibits unauthorized hypertext links to this Site or the framing of any content available through this Site. Uniforms Elite reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames.
8. Use of "Cookies." Uniforms Elite reserves the right to store information on your computer in the form of a "cookie" or similar file or device for the purpose of modifying this Site to enhance your browsing experience and track your Site navigation preferences and to determine whether you are a repeat visitor to our site. If you do not wish to permit "cookies" to be stored on your computer, you may disable them by following the instructions provided with your browser software. If you elect to disable "cookies," however, please be aware that you will not be able to use certain websites and that your browsing experience at this Site and other sites may suffer.
Revised: January 1, 2019
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be
directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018 Web Pages 'R' Us All rights reserved.